Monday, March 8, 2010

Out Here Alone Comp


V/A - Out Here Alone
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vjvkad

This was a comp put together when the Out Here Alone site was first launched. Has bands from all over the area in a lot of different genres. The artwork is terrible, so are some of the bands. Definitely some gems in there too though.

The Infomercials - DAEDSIECNIV
Boywunder - Time is not absolute
Last Tuesday - Late night news
Espenshade - 5 & 6 Overhead
Six South - Impatience
Kavanah Star - Up in arms
Dutchland Diesel - Your Town
Via Satellite - Different but same, no different but different
Movies With Heroes - Someday
Derringer - There is a gate way to hell along the banks of the susquehana
Run Run - For stiches
Decontrol - Failed before we start
The Driver - Break me open
Stratford - Tonight
Vincent Price's Orphan Powered Death Machine - Hand me the keys
Nowhere Quick - I/You
Unight - Drugs Suck
Sptsnz - Adventures in androgymy
The Virus - Nowhere to hide
Thinking Machines - 100 Years of firsts
One Perfect Crime - I wanna sin
Clancy 6 - The surgical removal of limbs part 1
The Gunshy - Always right
Empty Promises - Missed chances for homicide
Best Kept Lie - My life your lie
Allison Hill - The death of you

1 comment:

Posi Jeff the Record Guy said...

I was at the CD release show for this. And I agree, some of the songs are great. And some are just horrible.